The Historic Bunker Hill Mine
- Significant Exploration Potential:
- Exploration Focus: Confirming Historic SEC Proven & Probable Reserve and Resources* : 9.1 M tons @ 5.08% Zn, 2.35% Pb, 1.29 opt Ag.
- Remaining high grade zones: a large number of > 20% combined Pb/Zn zones are awaiting further exploration and development.
- 3,400 DD holes mine-wide from past drilling are in the process of being digitized and developed into a cohesive database to guide future exploration.
- Quill Drill Campaign to begin Q1, 2019; NI 43-101 Resource estimate expected Q3, 2019
- Fully Permitted: Patented ground means fewer impediments to production – no federal agencies involved in the mine permitting other than for water discharge.
- EPA Agreement: EPA to run water treatment facility for period of five years; Company has consent decree against any past response costs or liabilities; company to obtain its own water discharge permit within the five year time frame.
- Excellent Infrastructure/ Geopolitical Risk: paved road access, low cost power, water, skilled labour, mining services, Idaho is mining friendly, Idaho state officials are highly accessible.
*SEC Compliant Resource not to be considered NI 43-101 compliant