01. What is a transfer agent and who does Bunker Hill use?
A stock transfer agent or share registry is a company, usually a third party unrelated to stock transactions, which cancels the name and certificate of the shareholder who sold the shares of stock, and substitutes the new owner’s name on the official master shareholder listing.
Transfer agents perform three main functions:
1. Issue and cancel certificates to reflect changes in ownership. For example, when a company declares a stock dividend or stock split, the transfer agent issues new shares. Transfer agents keep records of who owns a company’s stocks and bonds and how those stocks and bonds are held—whether by the owner in certificate form, by the company in book-entry form, or by the investor’s brokerage firm in street name. They also keep records of how many shares or bonds each investor owns.
2. Act as an intermediary for the company. A transfer agent may also serve as the company’s paying agent to pay out interest, cash and stock dividends, or other distributions to stock- and bondholders. In addition, transfer agents act as proxy agent (sending out proxy materials), exchange agent (exchanging a company’s stock or bonds in a merger), tender agent (tendering shares in a tender offer), and mailing agent (mailing the company’s quarterly, annual, and other reports).
3. Handle lost, destroyed, or stolen certificates. Transfer agents help shareholders and bondholders when a stock or bond certificate has been lost, destroyed, or stolen. Also a medallion signature stamp officer is the transfer agent.
Capital Transfer Agency Inc.
390 Bay Street, Suite 920
Toronto, ON M5H 2Y2
Tel: (416) 350-5007
Fax: (416) 350-5008
02. Where are Bunker Hill Shares traded?
Bunker Hill shares are traded on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the Symbol: BNKR.
03. What is Bunker’s Share Structure?
Please refer to the investor section on our website for updated Share Structure: www.bunkerhillmining.com/investors/stock-information/#share-structure
04. Who are Bunker Hill’s independent auditor?
05. If my information has changed or I have lost my share certificates, what should I do?
06. I bought shares through a broker but never received a share certificate. What should I do?
07. I bought shares through a Private Placement and received a share certificate with a US Legend on it. How do I have this removed?
Please see the requirements and instructions for a legend removal:
Original Stock Certificates
If you are changing registrations to the new certificates, we will need for you to endorse the back of the certificates or stock power with a medallion signature guarantee stamp on it which you may obtain from your broker or bank.
DOWNLOAD STOCK POWER TEMPLATE (PDF)
Opinion letter from issuer’s counsel or an outside counsel.
Company Counsel is Dennis Peterson (Phone: +1.647.259.1786 | Email: email@example.com).
DOWNLOAD LIST OF ATTORNEYS (PDF)
Statement of Non-Affiliation Form
DOWNLOAD STATEMENT OF NON-AFFILIATION FORM (PDF)
Letter of Instruction
Includes shipping instructions.
Please be advised, we do not ship to a P.O. Box address as we place a ‘Adult Signature Required’ on the package if we are issuing the stock in a physical certificate.
If you would like to deposit your shares via DWAC, please provide DRS/DWAC Instructions as attached.
DOWNLOAD DWAC DEPOSIT FORM (PDF)
Tax ID (if applicable).
Cost Basis Information
Price per share and the date the shares were acquired.
$100 per free-trading certificate or processed by DRS.
Legend Removal $75 for 144 opinions, all other opinions have an additional fee added to the $75.
$10 per certificate cancelled (first one at no charge).
Shipping fees: $40 US, $50 Continental and $70 International. If you have a prepaid waybill or courier account number that we may use, shipping fees will not be applied.
DOWNLOAD PAYMENT AUTHORIZATION FORM (PDF)
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
08. How can I be notified of Bunker Hill’s important information and events?
Please contact us at: email@example.com
Sign up for our Investor Newsletter via our website: https://bunkerhillmining.com/contact/
09. Where can I find Bunker Hill’s regulatory filings?
Visit our SEDAR page for all public filings:
10. What are Bunker Hill’s strategy and objectives?
Strategy & Objective:
To build shareholder value through: Exploring the Bunker Hill Mine Company’s Zinc, Lead, Silver project in Idaho’s Silver Valley.
11. Who makes up Management of Bunker Hill Mining?
Please refer to the Corporate Section of our website for up to date management and director’s information: https://bunkerhillmining.com/corporate/management/
12. How is Mining in Idaho, USA?
The 2018 Fraser Institute Annual Survey ranked Idaho in the top 20 overall in Investor Attractiveness and 5th overall attractiveness in the United States: https://www.fraserinstitute.org/categories/mining