Bunker Hill Mining Corp.
Bunker Hill Mining Corporation (BNKR) is a publicly held mining corporation headquartered in Ontario, Canada.
On August 17, 2017, BNKR and the current owner of the Bunker Hill Mine, PMC, entered into a two-year Mining Lease with Option to Purchase. The lease became effective on December 1, 2017. The lease provides that BNKR will operate the Bunker Hill Mine and make certain improvements on the Mine along with making payments to PMC over the term of the lease.
On October 22, 2019, BNKR and the current owner signed an amendment to its Lease with Option to Purchase for the Bunker Hill Mine. Under the new amended agreement the lease period has been extended for an additional period of nine months through August 1, 2020. Additionally, the Option to Purchase has been amended providing for a purchase price of US$11,000,000 for 100% of the marketable assets of the Bunker Hill Mine consisting of US$6,200,000 in cash and US$4,800,000 in shares of the Company. US$300,000 has been paid already, which leaves the outstanding amount as US5,900,000 in cash and US$4,800,000 in shares.
In Aug 2020, this lease and option to purchase has been extended until 01 August 2022.
Pursuant to the lease, BNKR has the exclusive right to purchase the Bunker Hill Mine during the lease term upon notice to PMC and the United States.
Update to be posted shortly.
Update to be posted shortly.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a question that is not answered here, please contact our investor relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org
A stock transfer agent or share registry is a company, usually a third party unrelated to stock transactions, which cancels the name and certificate of the shareholder who sold the shares of stock, and substitutes the new owner’s name on the official master shareholder listing.
Transfer agents perform three main functions:
1. Issue and cancel certificates to reflect changes in ownership. For example, when a company declares a stock dividend or stock split, the transfer agent issues new shares. Transfer agents keep records of who owns a company’s stocks and bonds and how those stocks and bonds are held—whether by the owner in certificate form, by the company in book-entry form, or by the investor’s brokerage firm in street name. They also keep records of how many shares or bonds each investor owns.
2. Act as an intermediary for the company. A transfer agent may also serve as the company’s paying agent to pay out interest, cash and stock dividends, or other distributions to stock- and bondholders. In addition, transfer agents act as proxy agent (sending out proxy materials), exchange agent (exchanging a company’s stock or bonds in a merger), tender agent (tendering shares in a tender offer), and mailing agent (mailing the company’s quarterly, annual, and other reports).
3. Handle lost, destroyed, or stolen certificates. Transfer agents help shareholders and bondholders when a stock or bond certificate has been lost, destroyed, or stolen. Also a medallion signature stamp officer is the transfer agent.
Capital Transfer Agency Inc.
390 Bay Street, Suite 920
Toronto, ON M5H 2Y2
Tel: (416) 350-5007
Fax: (416) 350-5008
Bunker Hill shares are traded on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the Symbol: BNKR.
Please refer to the investor section on our website for updated Share Structure:
Please see the requirements and instructions for a legend removal:
- Original Stock Certificates
- If you are changing registrations to the new certificates, we will need for you to endorse the back of the certificates or stock power with a medallion signature guarantee stamp on it which you may obtain from your broker or bank.
- DOWNLOAD STOCK POWER TEMPLATE (PDF)
- Opinion letter from issuer’s counsel or an outside counsel.
- Statement of Non-Affiliation Form
- Letter of Instruction
- Includes shipping instructions.
- Please be advised, we do not ship to a P.O. Box address as we place a ‘Adult Signature Required’ on the package if we are issuing the stock in a physical certificate.
- If you would like to deposit your shares via DWAC, please provide DRS/DWAC Instructions as attached.
- Tax ID (if applicable).
- Cost Basis Information
- Price per share and the date the shares were acquired.
- Shareholder Fees:
- $100 per free-trading certificate or processed by DRS.
- Legend Removal $75 for 144 opinions, all other opinions have an additional fee added to the $75.
- $10 per certificate cancelled (first one at no charge).
- Shipping fees: $40 US, $50 Continental and $70 International. If you have a prepaid waybill or courier account number that we may use, shipping fees will not be applied.
- DOWNLOAD PAYMENT AUTHORIZATION FORM (PDF)
For more information, contact: email@example.com
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for our Investor Newsletter via our website: https://bunkerhillmining.com/#newsletter
Visit our SEDAR page for all public filings:
Strategy & Objective:
To build shareholder value through: Exploring the Bunker Hill Mine Company’s Zinc, Lead, Silver project in Idaho’s Silver Valley.
Please refer to the Corporate Section of our website for up to date management and director’s information: https://bunkerhillmining.com/#corporate
The 2018 Fraser Institute Annual Survey ranked Idaho in the top 20 overall in Investor Attractiveness and 5th overall attractiveness in the United States: https://www.fraserinstitute.org/categories/mining